A four-time winner of the Bridport Prize and a Creative Writing graduate from the UK’s University of East Anglia, fiction writing is what I dedicate my time to when I am not writing non-fiction about Eastern Europe or Latin America.
My debut novel, Roebuck – Tales of an Admirable Adventurer, taking place in a 16th-century South America torn apart by war and by piracy (and by the jealous desires of colonists and cannibals), and based on the real-life escapades of gentleman adventurer Anthony Knivet, will be published this December with Urbane Publications.
For more on my fiction writing please feel free to contact me.
AND IN RELATED NEWS (most recent first)…
- Catch up on everything I write about fiction writing on Medium
- Like (or indeed love) the brand-new Facebook Page of Roebuck the Novel
- Roebuck features as part of Urbane Publications’ first-ever catalogue: a list of great reads for autumn-winter 2015!
- Interact with Roebuck’s protagonist Anthony Knive on Twitter before the novel even gets published!
- A little bit about the author of Roebuck